Friday, June 1, 2012

been busy but still harbouring food thoughts...


We have been rather busy and it isn't going to stop any time soon, but I have continued to have some food geekery going on in the back of my thoughts. As it stood for the past year, I really haven't been in a position to cook or play with other people who enjoy historic cookery of any time period, so it's been a touch quiet on that front. The sort of good news is that we will be moving in a years time which might mean better proximity to people and venues for both cooking and experiencing food history again.

hopeful yay

On that note, I have been inspired to start thinking about a 16th century food project and event I would like to do within the SCA: http://thecooksdinner.blogspot.ca/2012/06/two-dinners-one-venue-ish.html
I do not know that I'll ever have the opportunity, but it's certainly worth revisiting.


No comments: